Saturday 28 November 2009

T-shirt printing

I started to design my final stencil for my t-shirt, on photoshop. I had never used photoshop before so i learnt how to use this softwere which was very usefull.
I first wrote 'Free Unlimited Calls' with each word having a differen't 'layer' so each word could be edited.
I had to find a simple image of a phone on google because i was having dificulty drawing one on photoshop so i could import it and print off my stencil. Using an acetate sheet my design was printed out and i had to cut out the lettering with a craft knife which took quite a lot of time.
It was difficult to cut accurately particulary around the smaller letters.
If i was printing it again i would choose larger letters with a more simple font design.
The next lesson i printed my stencil onto the blank t-shirt. I had to put a piece of cardboard inside the t-shirt so the paint didn't go through to the back. Using my design colours i painted over the stencil onto the t-shirt.
If I had more time to design my T-Shirt i would of added a larger picture of a phone to make the T-shirt stand out more but i think my T-shirt worked quite well.

1 comment:

  1. The T shirt printing service in Sydney lets you customize your t shirt the way you want. Every individual has his/her own style statement and taste, so with T shirt printing in Melbourne, one can individualize their personality.
    Design A Tshirt

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP