Sunday 16 May 2010

Foals review, scene.


Foals

I was at the Junction when Foals were having their sound check and from the little I heard, it sounded brilliant. I was therefore really looking forward to hearing them during the evening. I was not disappointed; in fact I continued to be amazed by their live performance. There was an exceptional performance from the guitarist, who had sweat dripping from his forehead and when the band broke into their hit single Cassius, the crowd went completely insane with drinks flying everywhere and small mashies breaking out even around the edge of the crowd. All the band members gave 110% despite having a whole months tour ahead of them. If you get the opportunity to go and see this band perform, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP