Friday 8 January 2010

Reflexion on campaign day

i think my campaign went quite well, although it could of gone better. In the first lesson the printer was not working so i couldn't print off my posters to stick around the college which was a set back to my campaign for free unlimited calls. 
I did manage to print out a petition for my campaign for people to sign before the printer stopped working which was good. 
in the second lesson i managed to go round the college getting people aged 16-19 to sign my petition. It was snowing which was good as everyone was in the reflectory so i could go around getting people to sign it. I also managed to get a couple of photo's of random people signing my petition. I got 12 people to sign my petition which was the average amount for my class and i was quite proud of but could of got more.

Next time i would try get my campaign out there some more, put posters up and perhaps advertise my facebook group some more as only 25 people have joined so far. 

To follow up my campaign next week i am going to try get a few more people to sign my petition and send it to a mobile company.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP